Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Waiting

I'm waiting for the Michigan group to arrive. Bob and I have been cooking a good part of the day. I haven't heard anything from the travelers. So I'm assuming no news is good news. I'll try to call them in a little while. Bob has just brought in the mattress from the travel trailer so I better go down and help direct traffic as he brings it upstairs to my office for some of the children to sleep on. Little Madeline is here and helping me count towels and pillow cases so everyone will have one of their own.

3 comments:

Tina in CT said...

I bet your house has been busy. Good that both you and Bob are on vacation. Madeline is probably anxious for her cousins to arrive (as are you and Bob). Enjoy!

CATHY said...

How great to get to have more company and more fun. All I got to do today was go shopping, and we all know that shopping the day after Chritmas is not fun, but my two guys, that are home, love to shop.
Have a wonderful time.

Tina in CT said...

Did the MI entourage make it in time for supper?