Monday, December 10, 2007

Can't Wait to Leave

I'm at work today, trying to figure out when I can leave for Michigan. I wanted so much to be with Lori when the baby came, but I missed that event. I'm thinking I'll leave this Thursday. The weather doesn't look too good for travel, so I'll have to keep a close eye on the reports before heading out. Maybe I'll check the airlines to see if I can find a cheap ticket. But one way or another, I'm going to Michigan. I can hardly wait to hold this precious little baby.
This is my new little grandson, Anthony Russell. The little blue crocheted blanket is one I made for him. I usually crochet lace around flannel for each new grandchild, but this is the first time I have made a crocheted baby blanket.

6 comments:

Tina in CT said...

The baby blanket is beautiful and I see that it's getting good use.

I can imagine how anxious you are to meet and hold him. Hopefully you'll be there on Thursday.

Anonymous said...

Cecelia, he is absolutely adorable. Go to priceline.com and put a bid on what you want to pay for the flight, most of the time they will take it. If it is 200.00 start low and work your way up. It really works.
Love, Sissy

Lori said...

I can't wait for you to come and see him, he is so cute in the pictures, but even cuter in real life. Your going to love him.
Let me know when you find out when your coming. Maybe tomorrow I will look around for last minute ticket deals and see what I can find.

Tina in CT said...

Do you find a flight for the weekend?

Shannon said...

You better get a move on, if you are going to go to MI for the weekend. We are supposed to be getting a Noreaster. (I spelled it like it sounds. Don't know if it is right or not.)

Teen : } said...

He is absolutly beautiful!!! : ] I am so excited for you and your daughter. The baby looks so much like Tristan when he was born. I miss babies. Your lucky, with such a big family you will get your baby fix for years to come. lol
God bless you and Merry Christmas.
Love, Teen from CA