Thursday, December 20, 2007

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Well the weather report doesn't look too good. The beautiful snow that is on the ground now will probably be a slushy mess on Sunday. It's suppose to warm up and start raining. I'm wishing for snow on Christmas eve and Christmas day. But I want the roads to be perfectly clear the day after Christmas so the Michigan travelers will have a nice trip to New York. Having the children and grandchildren come for Christmas is so exciting. I only wish all the children and grandchildren were coming. If all the grandchildren and children came for Christmas we would have a total of 34!! What fun we would have. Bob says we need to finish the back part of the house so we'll have more bedrooms. Maybe we can work on that this next summer. However, having 20 in the house will make for many stories and adventures I'm sure.

4 comments:

Francie said...

Bad news, mom... I'm not coming! I'm so sad! Maybe next year you guys can come here for Christmas!

Tina in CT said...

20 for Christmas sure is a houseful and I just can't imagine the grocery shopping that entails (I'm an only and have an only). I'm sure all of you will have a wonderful holiday week together with lots of fun visiting, playing outside, playing games around the kitchen table, enjoying all the delicious meals, etc!!!! You probably are still busy cooking dinners and desserts for your freezer.

We are getting heavy rains and 44 in CT and no rain for the coming week. We do have snow from last week but wonder if it'll last for the 25th for Santa's visit.

Let's hope there is good weather for the MI part of your family with their drive to and from NY.

Lori said...

While Im looking forward to seeing everyone, I have to confess a houseful of 20 poeple does not excite me. But we all know you wouldn't have it any other way!

Rachael said...

Um, yeah. 20 doesn't excite me either. Chaos is what it is. But, I'm glad you enjoy it.

And, I hope you don't get a white Christmas, because we're going to have to drive the Honda this time; the Durango needs some repairs we can't get done in time.