Thursday, December 27, 2007

They're Here!!!

The party started last night around 10:00 p.m. when Lori and Todd arrived with little Anthony. A short time later, Rachael and Derrick arrived with four sleepy little children; Kristen, Katya, Jack, and Ben. I'm so thankful that my prayers were answered and all arrived safely. We're having a great time together. Ryan and Lisa and the children will be here later today and we will celebrate Christmas, again, all together in New York.
There was no lost luggage. I guess there is an advantage to driving. It just takes a few extra hours.


Grandma and Madeline meet baby Anthony for the first time.


Daddy Todd showing baby Anthony around grandma and grandpa's old house.


Grandpa has a special way of settling fussy babies. Baby Anthony wasn't fussing, but grandpa wanted to practice anyway.

Mommy Lori gives Anthony a bath in the kitchen.
All wrapped-up after his bath.

Madeline holding baby Anthony.

Lori relaxing while grandma and grandpa start spoiling Anthony.

Grandpa and Katya reading Twas the Night Before Christmas
Rachael and Kristen playing a piano duet "Angels We Have Heard on High"

Rachael finishing her Christmas presents.
Soon we will all be having our traditional Christmas dinner of all day lasagna, seven layer salad, green beans, French bread, and pumpkin pie, apple pie, and lemon meringue pie.
Everyone here is making fun of me blogging. They can't believe that I would take time to do this.


6 comments:

Tina in CT said...

I'm glad that you did. Have a good time for your second Christmas celebration. We'll have our second Christmas celebration next week when my daughter and her two girls fly in from CO.

Francie said...

I'm glad you blogged too! I've been checking everyone's all day long!
I'm glad they are all there now... I'm taking good care of Lucky and Spot!
Keep bloggins so I know what's going on!

CATHY said...

I'm glad you blog. This way I can see what I am missing. I just got a comment from Lori, that was so sweet of her to take the time to see my blog. I will leave a comment on her blog. What would we do without blogging, life would be so boring.
I will update mind tonight after I get off of work...yes, I have to work.

Rachael said...

I'm going to have to be careful about lounging around the house in no make-up and old sweatshirts since you never know when your picture will end up on the internet in this house!

Shannon said...

Hope the house is still standing when Andy and I get there again on Friday night. lol.

Anonymous said...

How adorable baby Anthony is!