Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I woke up this morning and looked outside. And what to my wondering eyes did I see? Snow!! Snow everywhere! I was so excited. Just what I wanted for Christmas. Bob made my favorite
breakfast of French Apple Hotcakes too!!

Now we are busy preparing Christmas dinner for our soon to arrive guests. So far we have made apple dumplings, gingerbread boys, poppy seed cookies, fudge, peanut brittle, and mashed potato buns. We'll start cooking the "real" food in about 20 minutes.

I hope all of you are having a wonderful Christmas day.

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Wow. Lori and I were just saying that now that Christmas is over we are starting diets. I guess we'll wait to start until we get back from your house.

Tina in CT said...

Wow! How did you do all that this morning!

I'm off soon to close friends' for Christmas. Talked to my daughter and granddaughters at their other grandparents in CO.

That's nice that you got snow for Christmas. We have snow on the ground from our storm a week and a half ago. The rain on Sunday put an icy crust on it so it's great for sliding for the kids here.

Merry Christmas.

Natalie said...

we have no snow :(

Rachael said...

Is it just me, or does Hannah look like Shannon did when she was little?

I hope to hear Tony's Twas the Night Before Christmas. Are they coming back while we're there?

Lori said...

I guess dieting is out of the question on this vacation.
Looking forward to all the good food.