Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The New Snow Blower

This is what our driveway looked like this morning. Punkin and Lola love the snow and were running around and playing in it.


Bob gives the kids a little attention before starting his job of shoveling.

It's going to take a long time to get the driveway shoveled. Our driveway is about 200 ft from the road to the garage.Here's a picture of our mailbox.
Bob finally got the truck out of the driveway and went to Home Depot and bought a snow blower. He wanted me to help him unload it. I tried, but it was too heavy for me to help him, so he went to the barn and found a couple boards and used them as a ramp then tipped the snow blower back on its wheels and out it came.
Bob's getting ready to start the snow blower for the first time and then work on clearing the driveway.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I can't believe you actually wrote that the only one who knows how to operate the shovel is BOB! What in the world would you do without him?

Like I said
***
You are so spoiled!

Rachael said...

It looks like a nice one.

I didn't realize they're so big and heavy. I really think I am going to buy Derrick one, I'm glad read your post 1st. Maybe I'll have to borrow Todd's truck.

CATHY said...

And to think that I was considering moving there. I am having second thoughts now. LOL