Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Thank you!

I just received in the mail, a gift from my friend Dore and I just love it! It is a Christmas candle night light. It will be perfect to put in the hallway so when all the kids are here for Christmas they won't stumble and tumble down the stairs if they have to get up during the night. I tried to plug it in to see how it looked, but there was a problem. The hallway plug is upside down.
Someone put the outlet in wrong so Bob will have to fix it before I can plug it in rightside up.
It has glitter in the clear candle and I'm sure that it acts like a snow globe when it is plugged in. I tried plugging it in upside down, but it didn't give the same affect that I'm sure it will have plugged in right side up.
Thank you, Dore, for your thoughtfulness. I love it!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Must be nice having a handyman for all your little jobs.
Poor Bob never gets a break does he?

junglemama said...

How thoughtful of your friend. :)