Monday, January 21, 2008

We Both Had The Day Off

Bob and I both had today off! I've been relaxing, crocheting, running errands, and supervising Bob. Bob's finishing our bedroom, and has started on the bedroom I have decorated for my little granddaughters, better known as the little girls' room. We moved the furniture into the middle of the room, and put what we could on top of the bed. Pictures, toys, and stuff that wasn't too heavy, I moved into the bedroom for the grandsons, better known as the little boys' room.

One wall in the little girls room is three bricks thick and when all the plaster was removed, I liked it so much that I had the drywall guys leave the bricks exposed. It needs a little patch work, so Bob worked on that today. Bob also patched and filled holes and boo-boo's and has all the woodwork and walls ready to be primed. I'm having him paint the walls a shade of pink called "French Manicure".



The brick wall in the little girls' room that Bob is repairing. I'm going to leave this wall exposed as is.



We moved all the furniture to the middle of the room and stacked as much as possible on top of the bed.


Toys, doll beds, pictures, curtains, and blankets were moved into the little boys room.
Just two more rooms and the inside of the house will be completed!

6 comments:

Rachael said...

Which room is the little boys' room? Tony's old room?

Lori said...

It will never be complete, you will always have a project for Bob. That's just the way you are.

Tina in CT said...

I imagine you were off from the storm. You and Bob were very productive. I love the brick wall left exposed. What a sweet room.

Francie said...

I like the brick too!

CATHY said...

How come I can't get a video to download to my blog? I keep trying and it won't show the picture. Any suggestions?

Han said...

Hello! This is Han!! Glad to visit here and will Open my own blog soon! Hope all you see there!! One more, finally I became the daddy in last August and her name is Seo Eun,means continous blessing from God.