Thursday, January 10, 2008

My New Favorite Snack

Frozen blueberries are my new favorite snack.
Last night when I got home from work, I was looking for something to eat. I checked the cabinets, nothing. I checked the refrigerator, nothing. I checked the freezer and found a bag of frozen blueberries. They're really good. I sure am glad we took the time last summer to go and pick several gallons and put them in the freezer. Bob tells me that our blueberry bushes will have berries this summer. Did you know that there are only 79 calories in one cup of blueberries?

7 comments:

Tina in CT said...

I'll have to try them.

I know blueberries are very good for us.

How nice that you'll have your own berries on your bushes this year.

Tina in CT said...

I'll have to try them.

I know blueberries are very good for us.

How nice that you'll have your own berries on your bushes this year.

Lori said...

You'd have to eat a lot of blueberries to blow your diet. A much better choice than another of your favorite frozen snacks, peanut M&M's.

Rachael said...

And lots of antioxidants too.

Don't eat too many and turn blue or anything.

CATHY said...

Wonderful news momma, Ryan got accepted into the physical therapy program in Loma Linda. They will be moving back to Cali in June. I can't wait. I am ready to fly out there and pack up everything for them.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Natalie said...

wow, that does not sound very good. I did the same thing today, but guess what I found instead? My cookies that you made me had fallen down behind the cereals. I was so excited! I had to stand on my tip toes to see them, so it was fortunate that I happened to see them.