Saturday, May 31, 2008

Tagged

I'm not good at this, I'm sure, but here goes . . . Six quirky things about me!

1. I don't appreciate people who say they will do something for you and then not follow through.

2. I don't like to see people do anything that might cause them to be hurt.

3. When I'm a passenger in a car, it makes me very nervous if they speed. I don't want them to get a ticket. But, it doesn't bother me to speed (just a little).

4. It annoys me for people to arrive late for church. If you were going to the airport or to work, I bet you'd get there on time.

5. It also annoys me when a meeting is suppose to start, and just because everyone hasn't arrived, they wait and start 15-30 minutes later. Isn't my time worth anything?

6. I'm vegetarian, and the thought of eating meat just makes me sick. I don't mind if other people eat meat at the table that I'm eating at though.

Sorry I can't tag anyone else because everyone I know has already been tagged!

5 comments:

Francie said...

I agree with 1, 2, 5, and 6!

Natalie said...

I was thinking about your comment about being late to church; you are right that many don't make it a priority, however...on the defensive side, (because I'm usually late) Jesus is always with you, and so is your guardian angel, so technically aren't they late too? lol. I could have guessed those things about you. One more thing you forgot to mention...you hum a lot:)

Lori said...

I dont like to see people do stupid stuff either that may get them hurt. I usually see the hurt people in the ER and think to myself, that was pretty stupid, I hope my kid never does that.

Lori said...

Oh and as far as being late for church, is it more exusable to you if you've been late to work or missed a flight because you were late to the airport? Some people just can't get anywhere on time. I hate being late, but in my defense, if I am late, it's usually not my fault, it's someone else running late that makes me late.

I'm glad you didn't say that it annoys you when your daughters tell you to stop humming or chewing gum. Cause I kinda thought you might.

Cecelia said...

Just so you know . . . I posted something from last weekend, but you'll have to scroll down to see it.