Friday, May 9, 2008

My Sweet Baby Ben

Happy Belated Birthday Ben!!!

When you were born grandpa and I were on our way home from Korea. As soon as we arrived back on U.S. soil, I listed to my messages on my cell phone and Yes!!!! You were here. When grandpa and I got home we unpacked our luggage and re-packed and headed for Michigan to meet you and to help your mommy and daddy move into your new home. You were a perfect little baby. So sweet, so cute, so loved.

I love you Ben!

Your mommy, daddy, sister, and brother all love you. Here is your brother Jack kissing those irresistible chubby cheeks.


When we all went to Jamaica for Auntie Lori and Uncle Todd's wedding, you had a great time helping the maid each morning. Here you are helping sweep the floor on the back porch of the house we stayed in.


You are all little boy! I wish I had just a little of your energy.
I love this picture.

One of your favorite toys.
Ben enjoys riding his tricycle.

Ben's favorite toy is his Gator.

It has been so much fun watching you grow up. I can't believe you are four years old. How did you grow up so fast?

I hope we can do some shopping at the farm store next time I come to visit. Or better yet, maybe you could come and visit grandpa and I this summer and help grandpa drive the tractor and weed the garden. And, then if you have time maybe you would help me sweep the floors and clean windows in the house.

I love you Ben. I hope your birthday was lots of fun. Maybe next year I can come for your party.

Grandma

5 comments:

Rachael said...

He's such a cute little boy, I agree!

Ben says he would LOVE to help Grandpa in the garden and to help Grandma clean. Anytime.

Lori said...

It's hard to imagine Rachael without a baby anymore. Seems like she's always had one. But Ben is definitely growing up. He is so cute, I think he looks a lot like Tony, or maybe it's the other way around.
As always, really cute pictures, and very sweet birthday post, I'm looking forward to my own birthday post coming up.

Natalie said...

Ben is such a sweet boy. He was like Madeline, the way he was such a good baby.

Francie said...

I remember asking Ben what he wanted for his birthday and because we were going to Jason's work for something for Jack, Ben asked me "do you think Jason has any gator's there?"
It was so cute!

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.