Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday Todd

When Lori called and told me that she had met a really nice guy, of course I wanted to know all about him. I found out that he is the youngest in his family. He has an older sister. He graduated from Notre Dame. He's mostly Italian. And, he's a vegetable farmer!!! What I didn't know was that he would someday be my son and make my daughter very, very happy. You are a blessing to have in our family.

Lori and Todd saying their vows to each other.

Beautiful bride - handsome groom!



Todd, you have made a wonderful uncle to sixteen nieces and nephews.


Todd, the fix-it-man!
Todd and his mom had some kind of bet going on and it involved Todd letting his hair grow out!! I thought he looked good with the ponytail, but Lori didn't like sharing her hair accessories with him.

Todd was the perfect supportive father waiting the arrival of his first son.

A very attentive father to Anthony.

Anthony is one lucky little boy!! to have a daddy like you.
Taking Anthony for his first tractor ride.

Teaching Anthony all about driving the tractor.

Todd is just sure that little Anthony will grow up loving the farm just like he does. He's showing him around the greenhouses.


Todd helping Anthony replant eggplant.


Loving father - Adored brother
Beautiful family!

Father and Son hand-in-hand.

Todd, I'm so glad that you are a part of our family. You bring joy, laughter, love, but most of all you are my daughter's husband and Anthony's father and a blessing to us all. Happy Birthday!!

Love,

Mom

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Todd is a good addition to the family. Happy Birthday Todd, if you're reading.

Rachael said...

So I guess that means you got the pictures?

Ben is certainly glad to have him as an uncle. That was quite a jackpot in his opinion!

Rachael said...

(Real big tractors and all!)

Lori said...

Todd read the post and thought it was very sweet, and wanted me to thank you for it (and his bithday gift)

I'm so glad Todd outgrew the growing out his hair phase. Even after the bet was long over he grew it out one more time.

I think Todd makes a good uncle, Rachaels kids were a good introduction to being around little kids and they didn't scare him too bad.