Thursday, March 27, 2008

Puppy Pictures

I called before I left work to make sure it was O.K. to come by and take pictures. And it was a green light! I actually arrived 15 minutes early. Another car pulled into the driveway in front of me and a lady and two children went to the door. I pulled behind them and went to the door. They had seen the sign and wanted a puppy. They wanted the black one. The owner asked me which one I wanted, and I told her the black one, so she told the other lady that I had been there the night before and I had first choice. This lady is going to check back tomorrow morning to see if the black dog might be available. The little girl asked if she could hold the puppy while I took the pictures.

The black puppy.

The little black puppy and her brother. (her sister looks a lot like the brother)

Mommy and Baby




Daddy and Mommy



Daddy


Daddy

Mommy and Daddy eating sausages.


The dogs seemed to be very loving and sweet. The mom doesn't want the puppies nursing. This family has all the dogs running loose in the house. The puppies are so much fun to watch running all over the place. I couldn't get too many pictures of the puppies because they were being held by the lady and two children that came right before I arrived. The puppies are really cute.

9 comments:

Lori said...

Too cute, I want one.

Tina in CT said...

Just adorable. When can I give you a call? It's now 10 PM. I'm up at 6:00 am for work. I know you're an early riser but it's not a work day for you.

Cecelia said...

Tina, you can call me now. I have 10:10 p.m.

Rachael said...

I can't stand the suspense: Who gets the puppy? Tina or the little girl?

Did I ever tell you the story about how we got Calvin? There were 3 puppies left out of a litter of 10, I think. 2 girls and a boy left. I talked to the lady on the phone and I thought I wanted the black girl puppy with the Shepherd markings. She was supposed to save her for me. When I got there to look at the puppies (Derrick was at work) another family had come and a little girl was holding the black girl puppy and crying because she wanted it and was told it was taken. I felt bad for her, so I told her she could have it (even though I really wanted it!) and I chose Calvin instead. He has turned out to be the best dog ever!

Tina in CT said...

Rachel,

Your mother is taking the black puppy to her vet friend from church today and if all checks out ok, she's mine. I do have a concern that her coat won't be the short smooth like her father's due to my allergies.

Lori said...

Congrats on your little puppy Tina.

Tina in CT said...

I'm taking the puppy! I am so excited! Cecelia just called me from her church friend's office, her vet, and he checked her out and she is fine. So the puppy is going home with Cecelia today and my friend Diane and I (and a bunny) will drive up on Sat., April 5, for overnight to visit and bring her home. Now I need to go online to a German female puppy name website to select a name. I am leaning towards Liesel (from Sound of Music). I am so excited AND very thankful and appreciative of all that Cecelia (and Bob) are doing for me!

CATHY said...

Cute puppy. For a moment I thought Bob weakened and was letting you have one.
I miss my pooches but not ready to get another one. Will just enjoy my grandkids for now.
By the way, I am never going outside when we go see Lawren, at least until they burn the back yard up.

Anonymous said...

there all sooooo cute!!