Sunday, February 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Christopher


Although we live miles apart, I think about you often and enjoy looking at pictures that you have drawn and sent to me over the years. You are such an adventurous little boy. I remember when grandpa and I were visiting you one summer and you caught a wasp and brought it in to show me. I still can't understand how you caught it by the wings without getting stung. And then I remember the story your parents told about how you caught a poisionous snake and brought it back to the house to show your dad. You are all boy!! Climbing trees, running and playing outside, and discovering all the little creatures that most of us would never even notice. It was so much fun this past summer when we went camping together. I'm hoping we can go again sometime. I heard that there was lots of snow on your birthday this year and I know that you must have had fun playing in it and making ???. I'm sure you didn't make the traditional snowman. You'll have to write and tell me about all your adventures. I'm quite sure they will be surprising!! You are a special grandson and I love you lots.

One of the pictures that you drew and colored for me.

No comments: