Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Adam

Happy Birthday to my newest son (in-law), Adam. I hope you had a great birthday with lots of presents, friends, and chocolate cake too!! You have brought a lot of adventure into the family with your love for outdoor activities. I'm quite sure that you have contributed to my gray-hair count with your fearless love of motorcycles, surfing, and skiing. I pray that God will bless you with many more happy birthdays with many special memories.


Love,
Mom

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Adam liked your post about his birthday. I'm glad he's a part of the family too!

Julie said...

That was sweet of you to post on Adams birthday. But you forgot guns, and now they are out on the lake on the ice. Just bought ice skates for Sarah and Natalie. Even talk of bringing the 4 wheeler home to ride on the lake. Let's both just continue praying hard and using the hair dye. Hope you had a great birthday