Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday Morning Update

Mom is still sleeping (8:05 a.m. central time). Her breakfast is here, but I don't want to wake her up she's sleeping so soundly. Natalie spent the night with her. She said that around 3:00 a.m. her fever broke and her hospital gown was soaked. She had the nurse come in and change her gown. I arrived shortly before 7:30 a.m. and Natalie went back to the motel to clean-up and get packed. I haven't decided for sure if I'll ride back with he girls and catch a flight to Buffalo (where my car is parked) or stay and fly out of OKC. I'll wait to talk with the doctor before making my final decision.

I'll keep you posted.

7 comments:

Tina in CT said...

The easiest route would be to fly from OKC but you might want to ride with the girls. Have a safe trip home. My thoughts go with you.

Natalie said...

mom, it's not a MOTEL, it's a HOTEL. We might be in the south, but they have hotels. :)And it isn't Jew...Lie

Lori said...

I got your ticket for Tuesday out of SBN, so I guess you better plan on coming back with the girls.

Tina in CT said...

Are you with the girls on the drive back to MI? Thinking of all of you on the road and wish you a safe drive.

CATHY said...

So sorry to hear about your mom. It's been awhile since I have been on any blog.
Will be praying for you and your family.
LOL...Natalie, your mom loves to stay in MOE-TELS in JEW-LIE.

crispy said...

Just wanted to let you know I love the blog header. I am a friend of Rachael vie blogging and FB. We just did a HEE HAW theme party and she mentioned your site.

=)

cris

Tina in CT said...

How is your mother today?

I'm sure you're enjoying seeing the rest of the family at Rachaell's today and being with Lori on her birthday.

Have a good flight and drive tomorrow.

Diane and Brent had a wonderful day yesterday at Old Sturbridge Village and it was sheep and wool day there (right up her alley).