Friday, July 11, 2008

Adventures of Babysitting

I love Friday's because I'm off work and usually have a million things to do. Today, I'm watching the kids and grandpa is home too!! After lunch, I needed to run a few errands, so I was going to take Hannah and leave Gracie home to take a nap. Then plans changed. Grandpa and Ryan decided to go and work in the orchard. So, I asked Matthew to stay home and watch Gracie which he willingly agreed to do.

When I got home, there was no one in the house, and then Matthew came in and wanted to show me something. He and Gracie had been having a great time together while I was away. Just look at what Matthew was doing with Gracie . . .

Matthew had tied the wagon handle to the back of his little motorcycle and pulled her all around the property. Gracie was having a great time. She was laughing and did not want to get out of the wagon.

6 comments:

Rachael said...

So, did you freak out? (I mean after you took the picture for blog purposes, of course!)

Natalie said...

That's really cute, those two. But it reminds me of all the terrible falls I've taken from turning too sharp in a radio flyer wagon.

CATHY said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I think I will buy a wagon and hook it on the back of Tom's bike and he can take me to work every morning...hey, it will save on gas. I just have to find a big enough wagon for my body.

Shannon said...

Looks fun. Maybe he can take me for a ride.

Tina in CT said...

Gracie looks like she's really enjoying it. From what you're told me and blogged, he is very mature so I'm sure that he was going slowly.

It won't be long said...

I would have given my eye teeth to have someone pull me around like that in a wagon when I was little. Did Cathy ever tell you how we used to ride her brother's Honda 50 around and around in her back pasture when we were young girls? That was a lot of fun. Life sure was more simple then