Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cherries and One More

This is Jack's plate after he ate supper. For dessert he had cherries.
Kristen is posing for a picture featuring her new duck bill made with two pringle potato chips.
Some of the leftover cherries.
Another type of cherry. I think they are called Queen Anne.
This is the last of the left-over cherries.

The kids and grandpa had fun picking cherries. They have eaten several bowls full. I sure hope they don't get sick.
I have to get back to the camper and dry these children off (they have been playing on the slip'n'slide) and get them ready for the evening meeting. Jack and Madeline will be singing with their primary friends in the big tent this evening at 7:55 p.m.
Hoping to have more to follow, depending on the cooperation of the internet service here which is very limited.



4 comments:

Rachael said...

They look good. We picked strawberries again yesterday. Now I've got to go figure out what to do with them, again.

Lori said...

I think those are called Ranier Cherries, not Queen Ann, but not 100% sure.
Glad you all are having a good time.

Tina in CT said...

There is a Queen Ann (or Anne) variety but I'm not sure which. I know what we normally get in the grocery store are Bing.

Boy, do they look good! Wish I had a bowl right now.

I have to finish cleaning tonight as Tami and the girls arrive tomorrow night! Can't wait!

Teen : } said...

All right Ms. Cecelia...Your an addict. j/k lol =} "Hi My name is Cecelia and I've beed a blogger now for the past...." So glad you do. It is nice to see how y'all are doing. God bless and have fun @ campmeeting for me. Happy blogging.