Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Off to Work We Go!

It was back to work for me. Madeline went back home and Gracie and Hannah went to stay with Lisa's parents for a couple of days. Jack and Kristen went to work with me today. They were a great help too!! I made today a long day so I won't have to go in tomorrow. I'll be going out to the camp ground tomorrow to help the children's divisions get set-up.



Jack and Kristen helped me cut the memory verse cards for the primary division at camp meeting. Then they help collate them and put rubber bands around them. We had to do 100 sets. Along with 100 song books.After Jack finished his work, he took a break and watched a video in the conference room in the basement.
Kristen took a break and read her book while lounging in my office.

It was a fun day at work today. During lunch time, we played Bananagrams. We love that new game. I only had one tile left and Kristen was asking me about some words, so I got busy giving her advice and ended up losing the game. Kristen won!!! My friend Barbara thought it was a great game too. She and Jack played together as a team.

5 comments:

CATHY said...

That is so sweet that you could take your grandkids to work with you, I love those kind of jobs.
I had Lawren come visit my job today too. She and Kathleen walked to Grandma's work to get some exercise. Grandma needs to be walking too. Maybe next week I will start after we get Tom back on his feet. He has an On Q pain control pump hooked up to him. We get to take it out Friday.

Rachael said...

I actually remember going to work with you when you worked at the Illinois conference. I think you put me to work coallating things too!

Hope they were good little workers for you!

Tina in CT said...

I'm so glad that I bought that game for you to play when the grandkids are visiting.

Also glad that the kids' gardening tools are handy too.

Lori said...

I remember you bringing work home and packets for us to coalate. I'm sure they had fun at work. You have to admit your pretty lucky to be able to take pets and grandkids to work with you.

Teen : } said...

Wow Cecelia. I havent been on in a while. I LOVE your tribute to Bob. I cried. lol You two are one of the sweetest ppl/couples I know. I miss you both sooooo much. There pretty lucky to have y'all out there. Wish I could visit. Tell Bob happy belated b-d. He cleaned on your b-d. Did you build and repair for his? lol God bless you and your new life there. Soo happy for you. Love ya both, Teena