Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Pictures and Camp Meeting Update

Jack singing and doing sign language to the words of the song.
Matthew gave the sermon on Monday evening to the primary division. It was on love and the ten commandments. He did great. I think he is a future family pastor. Watch out grandpa!!

The kids spent hours knocking down pine cones from this tree.

Still playing with the pine cones.

All the kids plus extras as they eat their strawberry shortcake.

Madeline.

Our camp site.
Jack and Kristen


The kids and grandpa are off picking cherries. They took all sizes and shapes of bowls so each one would have a bowl to put their cherries in. They didn't have a ladder, but grandpa said the older kids could just climb the trees and he would lift the littler ones up to pick. Can't wait till they get back and have a chance to sample. Below are a few more pictures from camp meeting.

4 comments:

Tina in CT said...

Oh, I envy you with fresh picked cherries. I just love cherries and often have had a bowl for lunch if I went grocery shopping in the morning. I haven't bought any yet this spring as I like to pick them out one by one so I get the dark firm ones.

Shannon said...

Ohhoh, I love cherries!

Lori said...

I can't wait till Anthony is old enough to come and visit you. He will love it too, just like all the other grandkids do.

Teen : } said...

Can you be MY GRANDMA AND POPPA? I will help you with the compost and eat all your goodies for you. It looks like you are having a wonderful time with your grandkids. Now we just need a pic of you and Bob.