Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Birthday to The Man

I'm so blessed to have you as my step-son. You were all grown up when we became a family. You accepted me with open arms with love and kindness and what a privilege it is to be grandma to your four precious children. Your accomplishments are many and how you can wear so many hats at the same time is amazing. You have gone the extra mile to make sure your instant 5 sisters and one brother stay connected with their two instant brothers and I'm so thankful for this. You have spoiled me in so many ways. Most recently, when we all went backpacking & you had special accommodations packed in just for me! You are my favorite oldest step-son and I love you very much.











The Man's first birthday!


















The Man learning to drive.


















Fear is not a word in The Man's vocabulary!














The special accommodation provided by the man just for me.

Happy Birthday!!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

The picture of him on the log way up high behind a huge waterfall looks very scary.
Happy Bithday M***

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the well wishes. I had blackberry pie for breakfast, so it is turning out good so far.

I think that picture on the log was at Bridal Veil Falls in B.C. when I was about 13.

The Man