Thursday, January 15, 2009

And it happened at the church

Last night Bob went to prayer meeting at the Roosevelt Church. When he left to go out to the truck he noticed that the passenger side door was wide open. When he looked inside the truck the glove box was open and the stuff had been gone through and the lid was up on the console where Bob keeps his CD's. Whoever it was must not have needed napkins, because that's what was in the glove box and they must not have liked the music Bob listens to, because they didn't take any. They must have been very disappointed. If I'd been there I would have taken pictures.

5 comments:

Tina in CT said...

Had Bob locked the truck? If so, I hope it wasn't damaged when the door was forced open. That's funny that the would-be robber didn't want paper napkins or like Bob's taste in music.

Dore' said...

Oh, that is awful. Did they take anything?

Natalie said...

That is so funny that they couldn't find anything to steal! I WISH someone would try to steel from me like that, just for a good laugh at them! but I always am stupid and leave stuff like my wallet or cash in the car...or my ipod like I did last year. That wasnt too fun. Glad they didt get anything!

CATHY said...

Glad they take anything. Doesn't he keep his truck locked? Didn't he learn anything while living in California?... LOL.

Lori said...

Maybe they felt guilty stealing from a car at a church parking lot and changed their mind.
Then again, your assumption was probably more accurate.