Saturday, April 5, 2008

My friends are coming from Connecticut

I have lots to blog about from this last week's happenings, but I haven't had time. I have a baby, I mean puppy that occupies every minute. She is so sweet and I enjoy having her to play with. She has had a very busy week. Today Tina, the puppy's mommy, is coming to pick her up. I'm excited that Tina and her friend Diane are coming for the weekend, but it's going to be a sad day when the puppy leaves and my Nanny days are over. Tina has been getting ready all week for her trip from Connecticut to New York and will be leaving early this morning. Her friend Diane is also coming and she is bringing two bunnies for Hannah and Gracie. I really don't know how they are going to fit everything into the car. I think they travel like I do. They take everything but the kitchen sink. When Bob and I travel, and I keep taking stuff out to the car while he tries to find a place to put everything, I'll tell Bob that if something won't fit in the car, I'll just hold it on my lap. And many times I've done just that. So, Diane, if everything doesn't fit . . .

6 comments:

CATHY said...

How exciting to have your friends come and visit. I know you will be the perfect hostest.
I bet you will miss that little pooch. He is adorable. You are just going to have to hurry and retire so you can have one. But make sure Punkin and Lola don't get their nose bent when it gets to stay inside and they have to stay out in the cold. Mean ole Bob.

Lori said...

Can't wait to hear all about it.

Natalie said...

Are they coming to your house mom? Sounds like you are going to have fun. Make sure you send them home with some of your good maple syrup! But not green beans, I want those all to myself! :)

MoscowMom said...

Can't wait to see pictures from the weekend!!! And I *cannot wait* to taste that maple syrup when we get to America! You had blogged about it one day, and my desire to taste it was so strong that I completed how tacky it would be to ask Rachael if she thought I might be able to ask you for a sample... Little did I know that you'd be meeting my mom and bringing her a big container of it! YIPPEE! And truth be told... the PUPPY is an even better gift you've brought to our family! Thank you so, so much.

MoscowMom said...

Okay... I "contemplated," not "completed." It's 4:34 a.m., I woke up for a glass of water, had to check your blog, and didn't proofread. Should have known better...

Shannon said...

That was alot of fun getting to meet Tina in CT. ha.

Glad you were able to find a good picture of Cooper to post as well.