Sunday, April 20, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday to "M"

Here you are in grandpa's arms. You're much to big now for grandpa to pick-up and hold. It has been a joy and blessing to watch you grow and mature into the young man you are today. It was so thoughtful of you to wait until we could come out to visit before you were baptized last summer. We enjoyed being part of this special occasion and witnessing your commitment to the Lord. It was thrilling to hear about you preaching at church one Sabbath. I want you to know that your grandpa had a big smile on his face when he heard the news. Your talents are many and we pray that you will continue to use them for the Lord.

You are the oldest of our seventeen grandchildren, soon to be eighteen, and we are both so very proud of you! We hope you had a great birthday celebration. Happy Belated Birthday, "M".

We love you.

Grandma and Grandpa

4 comments:

Shannon said...

How did so much time get away? I remember M the way he is in the picture...little enough to still hold. Now he is preaching?

Soon to be 18 grandchildren? Wow! And some of us haven't even started.

CATHY said...

BTW, how is that little lemon tree doing in your bedroom?

I can't wait for the oranges to start growing. I am more excited about it than I ever thought I would be about any tree. I guess I am getting older.:0(

Natalie said...

Happy belated B-day from me as well! He was such a sweet little baby(thats the only time I really got to see him).

It won't be long said...

What a wonderful milestone to celebrate.