Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Jack

Happy Birthday Jack! We hope you had a great birthday with lots of presents, yummy cake, and lots of friends and family to help you celebrate. I can't believe that you are seven years old. How did you grow up so fast? It seems like only yesterday that you and grandpa were taking a nap together.


Grandpa seems to have a special way with putting grand babies to sleep. He did such a good job he even put himself to sleep.



Where's grandpa?



When you went to visit Auntie Lisa and Uncle Ryan, Uncle Ryan let you drive his boat.


I remember when you and Kristen came and stayed with grandpa and I in California while daddy and mommy went to a meeting. We had such a fun time together. We went to the beach in San Francisco and on the way we stopped at a vegetable stand on the side of the road and bought a big bag of fresh green peas. You and Kristen loved them!!! And kept asking me to give you more. When we got back home we had fun playing together. You liked the bubble gun and had a fun time blowing bubbles in the front yard.


Jack likes to share with others and that includes sharing his lunch with his doggie friends, Carl and Calvin.

Cool, huh!!

Kristen and Jack having lunch together. Jack loved his lawn mower he got for his birthday when he was two years old.

Kristen giving Jack a ride on grandma's tricycle on the patio in California.

Such a handsome little guy!
Jack and his cousin, Madeline, running together.
Jack is such a happy boy. He's suppose to be ready to go to bed, but he looks like he has other ideas.

Jack and grandma!
Your sister wanted to name you Jack Percy, but mommy and daddy talked her into a different middle name. I kinda liked Jack Percy. But I like your "real" middle name better. Thanks for always being my helper boy when I come to take care of you and your sisters and brother.
Can't wait to hear all about your birthday celebration. See you this weekend.
I love you, Jack.
Grandma

6 comments:

Lori said...

I love all the pictures you have of Jack. I forgot what a cute baby he was. He really has grown up fast.

Tina in CT said...

In that picture, you look like Jack's mom and not old enough to be his grandma!

Shannon said...

Man, he was a cute baby! Cute now too.

Happy Birthday Jack.

Rachael said...

He was and still is such a cute, sweet kid (in my wholely unbiased opinion! :))

He was already asleep when we got home, but I'll have to remember to show him this post, he'll enjoy it.

Rachael said...

He was and still is such a cute, sweet kid (in my wholely unbiased opinion! :))

He was already asleep when we got home, but I'll have to remember to show him this post, he'll enjoy it.

Rachael said...

thank you for that leter.i relly liked it.i liked the pictures too.

by jack