Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Natalie's Baby Shower

Natalie received beautiful gifts for the baby. Julie and Sarah had a unique way of packaging/wrapping the gift in three baskets just the color of the baby's room. The bottom basket was filled with a clothes-line with adorable baby clothes clothes-pinned to the line. Cute sayings - "If you think I'm cute you should see my uncle David" "I love my aunt Sarah".


He even got a leather Harley jacket and cap! Soooo cute!!


The shower was a "Candy Land" theme. This is the entrance.


Balloons and suckers welcomed the guests as they walked down the path.

The tables were decorated so cute. I cut off the balloons so you'll have to imagine them in this picture. The little white take-out boxes are empty so each guest can fill them with candy from a table filled with sweets! There is a new toothbrush tucked on the side of each box.

Here's the table with all the goodies we could choose from to put in our box.

Fruit juice and water station.


Those that had a sticker on the bottom of their plate received one of these gifts that was wrapped like a piece of candy.


My five beautiful daughters. Francie, Natalie, Rachael, Lori, Shannon

I forgot to take a picture of the buffet table. It was beautiful and the food delicious! The shower was so much fun and worth every mile I drove to attend.

6 comments:

Rachael said...

They really went all out, didn't they?!

Why didn't you post the pic of your girls with you in it?

Natalie said...

I'm glad you blogged about the shower! I still don't have a way to get pictures to the computer or else I would have blogged about it too. It was so nice, they all did an awesome job! I love the stuff I got and the baby clothes on the line idea!

Cecelia said...

Rachael, I thought I had attached the picture with all of us in it, but I attached the wrong one and I don't know how to rearrange pictures on this new computer.

Dore' said...

What a nice shower! Love the clothesline idea and the personalized clothes too. Wish I could'a been there. And yes, you do have 5 beautiful, sweet, caring girls to be proud of.

Lori said...

She got a lot of nice stuff! And the decorations were over the top! They did a great job!
Natalie, you need to get a new camera cord cause when you have that baby we want pictures on the blog!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats.