Thursday, April 1, 2010

Old Sturbridge Village






















It's been one week since I met Tina and Diane to spend the day touring Old Sturbridge Village. We had a wonderful time and learned a lot. The time went by much too quickly. We ended our day with dinner at the Publick Restaurant. Before being seated for dinner we took over the lobby and enjoyed visiting and exchanging gifts. Tina and Diane both made handmade gifts for me which I'll post about in another blog - soon. I would love to take my grandchildren to the village. I think they would love it!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Glad you guys had a good time!

Tina in CT said...

It was such a fun day!

Lori said...

That place is right up your alley mom! I can't think of a place you'd like better.

Tina in CT said...

Diane wanted to live there.

Did you tell Bob about the wood they used for tapping the sugar maple trees and show him the close-up picture of it?

Dore' said...

That looks like an awesome place! Cathy and I would love to visit it with you.