Monday, September 14, 2009

All is well . . .

I made it through the night without any mishaps - although there were a lot of strange noises I wasn't sure about. It's a beautiful fall day and I am loving being home - I think I could get use to this. I planned to sleep in this morning, but I was wide awake at 5:30 a.m. So I got up and started my day. By 7:00 a.m. all the bathrooms were scrubbed, laundry was going, I took the trash out to the street for pick-up, and fed, watered, and played with all the animals. I do need to fill the bird feeders later this morning.
This little kitty is solid black. Isn't it cute? The last litter produced a solid gray kitty.

Group picture. I couldn't get a picture with them all looking at me. There are two black kitties and four striped. Four boys and two girls. And, they are all up for adoption. Hope some of you can help me out here. As soon as Bootsie weens these kittens, she is going to see Dr. Putman. Although it is fun having kittens.

Here are our three cats enjoying their breakfast. Bootsie and two of her babies from the last litter, Big Foot and Tiger. We found homes for two of the kittens, but these two didn't have a home. Bob, became attached to them, but decided that he should find a home, so he put them in a cage and went to Walmart hoping to find someone in the parking lot that wanted a nice kitten. Well, he changed his mind when he got to Walmart. So he went in to the store and bought more cat food and brought both of the boys home with him. So, now we have three cats and that's our limit. They have visited Dr. Putman, so all is well there. They love living in the barn and they play in the chicken yard with the chickens. Maybe that's why Bootsie moved her kittens to one of the chicken's nesting boxes in the hen house. Could it be the cats think they are chickens?

4 comments:

Natalie said...

those kittens are so cute! I wish I could have one. But I need another cat like a whole in the head.Hey you should call st. anthonys hosp and try to gr, annie. they wont let anyone else talk to her. but you are her daughter so they might let you; just to let her know we are tihnking of her if nothing else.

Tina in CT said...

Grandma Annie is back in the hospital? What happened?

Tami said...

He is so CUTE! Wish I lived closer, I'd come right over and scoop him up! :)

Lori said...

Grandma Annie's in the Hospital???? no one tells me anything!