Friday, November 21, 2008

Snow . . . Snow . . . Snow ! ! !

It snowed all day today and it's suppose to snow all night and all day tomorrow. It sure is pretty but, I'm worried that Tina and Diane won't be able to come for the weekend. We're going to keep checking the weather report to see if it changes. I have everything ready for them to come. Now what am I going to do with all this food? I had Bob go out and take a few pictures before the sun went down.


Our drive-way.
This is the county road in front of our house.

I think Bob is going to have to get out the snow blower in the morning.


I don't remember it snowing this early in the year in the four years that we have lived in New York. I hope this isn't the beginning of a long winter. (We're getting lake effect snow)

5 comments:

Rachael said...

We got a foot of snow too and the kids had a snow day.

Hope your friends get to come!

Tina in CT said...

I'm hoping the snow lets up for Sat. morning - afternoon so I can drive up. I want to come visit and see the winter wonderland.

Unknown said...

WOW, that IS a lot of snow!

Dore' said...

ok, it's me again.. I had to go into Will's email to get his flight information since he forgot it. He is flying all night and getting here early in the a.m. and we are getting up early and picking him up here in FL. No snow.. but it has been freezing for several nights now.

Tina in CT said...

Let's hope the snow lets up for tomorrow morning so I can drive up. Then it can snow all it wants until I have to drive back. I'm thinking positive thoughts and hopefully will be packing the car tonight for an early departure Sun. Right now it's sunny here but very cold and windy. I'll be hitting the Christmas craft fairs in town today.