Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I Can't Believe . . .

Today on my way home from work I was driving through snow showers. Shortly after I dropped off Priscilla at her home (the lady I carpool with) those showers turned into full blown snow and I was soon driving in white-out conditions. This is October. I'm not ready for snow until December 25. The snow-plows are out and the wind is howling. I hope this isn't a sign of what's to come. I even used my four-wheel drive, just because it makes me feel safer.

7 comments:

Tina in CT said...

That makes me nervous about our weekend with you in late Nov.

Dore' said...

That's amazing! I sure wish I could be there to see it. It was so beautiful last year. Didn't it start snowing last year about this time? Cathy and I had so much fun watching it come down and enjoying the beauty of the white blanket of snow covering everything. We especially enjoyed watching the cardinal at the bird feeders. Awe.. I'm homesick now. I always feel at home at your place.

Rachael said...

We had snow too, but not snowplows!

Lori said...

So much for global warming.

Natalie said...

I guess there's more to come this week, huh? They got 2 inches by the university. Thats really early for here. Drive very slow and safe!

CATHY said...

We are still experiencing summer here, no Fall weather yet. Hopefully we get some rain soon, but not until the little people get to trick or treat.
Take some pics and let us see that beautiful white stuff.
I got all of my rows done and my quilt is together. Now I just have to do the border....

Tina in CT said...

The past two days have been very cold with strong, bitter, biting winds. Fortunately it is warming up at the end of the week and in the low 50's on Fri.